Flex API changes
- Add support for storing payment cards using Stripe's Customers and Payment Methods
- Expand the bookings query up to 365 days in the future for listings with a day-based availability plan. See
- Allow querying listings by availability up to 365 days in the future. See
- Expand the timeslots query range to 365 days for listings with a day-based availability plan. See
- Increase page size to 500 for the time slots query endpoint: See
- Time-based availability management and booking display times officially relased. See:
- Add support for creating Stripe Business accounts and Stripe Persons:
- Arbitrary line item codes in the
transaction resource format. For more information about arbitrary line items, see Custom pricing.
- New parameter types
["lineItems"] in the
processTransition resource format.
- Beta: Support for time-based availability plans and timeslots. See:
- Beta: Support for booking display times in
booking resource type.
privateData was missing from
currentUser resource type when
profileImage was included in the
/current_user/show API endpoint.
- Support for querying listings by day-based availability in
/listings/query API endpoint.
- Support for day-based availability management. See:
- Support for querying bookings for a given time range. See
- Fix setting location if listing did not previously have location data in
/own_listings/update API endpoint
- New query parameter
API endpoint, which allows filtering listings by price