I am using Sharetribe Go & following the instructions but it is not working. I think there is something wrong/missing with the Sharetribe instructions below- how will the url be redirected to my site?
Instructions for other subdomains
Open your GoDaddy DNS settings
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open the Account Manager. The address depends on your country.
- From the “My account” dropdown menu select “Manage My Domains”.
- Select your domain.
- Select the “DNS Zone file” tab (next to Settings).
Configure the DNS records for your subdomain
- Look over the existing “CNAME (Alias)” records.
- If a “CNAME (Alias)” record exists where “Name” is set to the desired subdomain, edit it and set “Value” to "
- If such a record doesn’t exist, click on “Add Record”. From the Record type list, select “CNAME (Alias)”. Fill in the following fields: “Name” to the desired subdomain (such as "
subdomain"), “Value” to "
proxy.sharetribe.com", “TTL” to "
1 hour" (other TTL values work as well).
- Click “Save”. It will prompt you to make sure you want to make this change. Hit “Save”/“Accept” to finalize the changes.
- Make sure that all changes have been saved.